Stuck in the middle of nowhere and the road was blockaded up ahead. Striking gold miners carrying guns and sticks, armed police and nervous locals stood between us and the town of Nazca. Except that we were standing out here, in the pitch dark, cold and with no food, water or toilet facilities. And no way of knowing if the violence was headed our way.
- An Unexpected Side Trip – Or How I Lost A Year Without Really Trying
- It’s not just about the clothes – 200 Years of Australian Fashion Exhibition
- Melbourne – Being a Hometown Tourist
- Teargas, Swimming Pools and a Midnight Dash to Safety – Nazca
- How I Cured My Fear of Flying – And By Fear I Mean Terror